As in any other profession, being a mathematician is a manifold experience. Here are some highlights of my life and things that I enjoy:
- I received my B.A in English and Mathematics from Amherst College in May, 2014. along with the Robert H. Breusch Prize in Mathematics (best thesis of the year).
- Before coming to the U.S, I grew up in Beijing, China, a city with 21.5 million people from all over the world. It's a beautiful and historic city with great hospitality and amazing food.
- I ran a half marathon in 2016.
- I trained with Amherst Mixed Martial Arts Organization during college and achieved a purple belt in Isshin Ryu Karate before I graduated.
- I took a fictional writing course in college and wrote two novellas. That was so much fun!
- I used to play this very cool traditional Chinese instrument Pipa.
- I LOOOOOVVVEEEE ice cream. Any ice cream recommendation is highly welcome.